You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Our most sincerely excuses!!

Pedro Fernandez 867151

Pedro Fernandez 867151
Posted
Posted

From the Vatsim Caribbean Division our excuses for what went thru this Forum last week regarding the discussion of the Cuba Fir,

As the new Director for the caribbean and Chief for the San Juan ARTCC now known as CERAP, decide that the Cuba Fir must be renewed completly including their staff due to thier lack of presence in our virtual world for more than 2 years,

looking that Mr. Juaquin Diaz interest on controlling the area gives me the idea on create a space for a website for the new Cuba Fir, the idea is and I mean IS, to create a completly new Staff for the Fir like a new begining, I dont mind if the new Fir chief make contact with formers controllers from VatCuba and includes them into the roster again, but a new directive for the Fir need to be active members of VATCAR,,,

Mr. Juaquin Diaz will continue working as an acting Fir Chief, also will work in the official Cuba Fir website www.cuba.vatcar.org , once the completion of the site an official announcement will be post here to inform that Mr JD is the official CUBA Fir Chief.

Best Regards

Pedro Fernandez

Vatsim Caribbean

Pedro Fernandez

San Juan Cerap DATM

Vatsim Caribbean Director

Vatsim Supervisor