You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

No localhost server ? Christopher Collins ?

Mark Foister

Mark Foister
Posted
Posted

Using the latest beta of Xsquawkbox and wanting to use the server as localhost, but all of a sudden now, It say's cannot find the server localhost ? Is that now been removed ?

I have enabled proxy on in XSB and proxy server on in Euroscope, As I want to control with a tower view ?

• 4 months later...
Karl-Tonis Lepp
Posted
Posted

For this purpose do not enable proxy on xsb. And as the address set 127.0.0.1.

29.png

Camden Bruno
Posted
Posted

Because calling out the developer by putting his full name in the subject of your thread is definitely going to make him reply faster and make him want to help you...

Cam B.
VATSIM Supervisor

Christopher Collins
Posted
Posted
Using the latest beta of Xsquawkbox and wanting to use the server as localhost, but all of a sudden now, It say's cannot find the server localhost ? Is that now been removed ?

I have enabled proxy on in XSB and proxy server on in Euroscope, As I want to control with a tower view ?

You'd have the answer if you actually read the known issues list on the website.

XSquawkBox - Developer/Maintainer

Please post any support related questions to the XSquawkBox support forum rather than private messaging me, thanks.

• 4 months later...
Mark Foister
Posted
Posted

You'd have the answer if you actually read the known issues list on the website.

I've just tried that and it just says connecting, then it just says disconnected ?