You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

PMDG 747 P3Dv4 Com 1 radio frequencies not changing

Rory O'Neill 1143843

Rory O'Neill 1143843
Posted
Posted

Hi

Com1 seems stuck on 136.975

Com 2 changes OK

Am I alone with this problem?

Rory

Bradley Grafelman
Posted
Posted

Can you post a screenshot of the radio stack in the plane where COM1 is showing a different frequency than vPilot?

Rory O'Neill 1143843
Posted
Posted

Hi

Interestingly it was working fine until I selected a cold & dark start, I think that the 136.975 is the data frequency which is in the VHF C tuner but selecting the third tuner to VHF L (which then displays the same as VHF L in the Captains radio) has no effect.

Maybe I am missing something in the set up from cold & dark?

Rory

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e6c3u4pv7qsnrhp/ScreenHunter_28%20Jul.%2022%2012.48.jpg?dl=0

Morten Jelle
Posted
Posted

Your vPilot is in the way of the most important part, could you post a screenshot where vPilot isn't appearing as well? Or maybe just put it to the bottom?

Morten Jelle

VATSIM Network Supervisor, Team Lead - Supervisor Team 1

spacer.png

Morten Jelle
Posted
Posted

The buttons with the arrow inside it needs to be pressed. Only do it for VHF1 at the COM1.

That should fix it.

Morten Jelle

VATSIM Network Supervisor, Team Lead - Supervisor Team 1

spacer.png

Magnus Meese
Posted
Posted

A general tip is to read the "introduction" docomeent included, as it tells you a lot of important quirks and details in both how the real aircraft operate and how the simulation works inside the flightsim. A lot of threads regarding the com panel of the PMDG 777 and 747 would never have been posted, had the authors flipped through that docomeent first