Passed P1 Exam Waiting P1 to Appear

In order to satisfy the competencies for the issue of the VATSIM P1: Online Pilot Rating. You will be required to complete a 25 question theoretical examination (in accordance with the syllabus) on materials and docomeentation that you have been provided during this course.

You will be given 60 minutes to complete the 25 questions. If you do not achieve a p[Mod - Happy Thoughts] mark, you will be issued a minimum study period of twenty-four (24) hours prior to re-attempting the exam. The study period will increase to seven (7) days for subsequent attempts. If you receive a p[Mod - Happy Thoughts] mark (70%) or higher, you will be successful in completing this course.

Once you successfully p[Mod - Happy Thoughts] this examination, you will receive an email within 48 hours to advise that you have been awarded the VATSIM P1: Online Pilot Rating.

Seems like they dropped the ball or something happened. I see many others enrolled as well at the VATSIM Pilot Academy.

I p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ed P2, and don't know where to look to see that. Do you? Thanks.

The P2 is showing properly on the stats page:

https://stats.vatsim.net/search_id.php?id=1396980

I have not been updated other than a reply from VATGOV14 that my P1 rating will appear as of yesterday. Nothing at all showed up please fix this so that I may begin P2. What is going on?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...