Congratulations Gunnar

Please join me in thanking Kyle for his service and congratulating Gunnar on the appointment to President of the BoG.

Absolutely! Kyle, thank you for all you have contributed; your time, your energy and your efforts! Here's hoping you make time to be around so we can continue to learn from your experience.

To Gunnar, congratulations! Well earned, well deserved, and well done sir! Speaking not only for myself, but for the staff at VATUSA, we look forward to working with you and seeing where your leadership takes us.

------

Ira Robinson

Deputy Director, VATUSA

[email protected]

Ira Robinson

A huge thanks to Kyle for his momentous contributions to VATSIM and his continued efforts over the last 10 years on the Board Of Governors. Your work will not be forgotten or go unnoticed as you hand the reins over to Gunnar who I'm sure will take the position on and grow VATSIM.

Congratulations to Gunnar, I look forward to seeing what you can bring to the table and look forward to working with you to achieve a mutual goal.

Congratulations, Gunnar!

And a huge thanks to Kyle for the work and effort you have been putting into the network and your dedication! It has been greatly appreciated. All the best!

Morten Jelle

VATSIM Network Senior Supervisor
VATSIM Membership Manager, Asia/Pacific Region

spacer.png

Kyle, thank you for years and years of service on the Board of Governors. Your contributions in various Governor's positions were tremendous. Enjoy the free time available to you now.

Gunnar, I look into a bright future for VATSIM under your leadership. Best of luck as new VATSIM President and thank you for making this huge commitment!

Thank you Kyle, for all the years of service to us VATSIM members! We cannot thank people like you enough for sticking your head out and do things instead of just moaning.

Gunnar, congratulations to your new role! May the force be with you and the Founders inclined to approve whatever you want to do to bring VATSIM ahead!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Board of Governors

Thank you all for your kind words.

My sincere thanks to Kyle who has given VATSIM many years of dedicated service on the Board.

I look forward to working with the whole community on moving VATSIM forward. Look out for more news in the coming months - in the meantime my door is always open.

GUNNAR LINDAHL 
President
## [email protected]
Facebook Twitter Instagram
VATSIM Logo