XSquawkBox 1.3.3 - red text hard to read

Hello,

I am a newbie to VATSIM and I'm just trying to get things setup. Is there any possible way to change the red text in the connection/dialog window? I find it very difficult to read. Please keep in mind that my setup consists of three 1920x1080 screens. I can read all other text within XP-11 perfectly fine. (i.e. the Plugin Mgr etc) It just seems that the red text can be challenging to read. Is it possible to modify a file and make a color change? Thank you in advance for any help. Mike

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Perhaps reading through forum posts in the actual XSB support forum would help. Multiple users have noted how it is difficult to read the text, to which the developer responded:

No. I'll have to dig around a bit to work out where the colours come from but I'm pretty sure they're hardcoded in XSB itself - I can probably add twiddles to the config for the next release, and sort out UI later. I have added a todo item to that effect.

PSA: Feature Requests. tl;dr post in the proper forum, do not contact the developer directly.

Josh Glottmann
Deputy Air Traffic Manager
Oakland ARTCC
[email protected]