You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

xSquawkbox - deformed models

Andrew Morkunas

Andrew Morkunas
Posted
Posted

I just did a clean install of xPlane 11 and xSquawkbox. Connecting to VATSIM the first online model that came up was deformed.

vQwGPTO_QjGSfWeyJkzfkw.png

Andrew Morkunas

spacer.png

Twitch: padre_andrew ATC Simulations

Christopher Collins
Posted
Posted
I just did a clean install of xPlane 11 and xSquawkbox. Connecting to VATSIM the first online model that came up was deformed.

This is nowhere near enough information to debug the issue given that legacy CSL works correctly for the vast majority of users, and I'm not going on a wild bughunt since legacy CSL support is deprecated (just I don't have an OBJ8 CSL set I can ship with XSB just yet) - I need enough information to reliably reproduce the fault and then I might look at it.

Please test with all other plugins disabled and with other aircraft (preferably stock X-Plane ones) and if that fixes it, try reintroducing the plugins (or aircraft) until it breaks.

If it persists, need detailed version information, log.txt, etc.

You will probably find the problem goes away if you download an OBJ8 CSL set (such as the bluebell one on x-plane.org) and use that as the rendering path used is completely different.

XSquawkBox - Developer/Maintainer

Please post any support related questions to the XSquawkBox support forum rather than private messaging me, thanks.