You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Aerosoft Airbus A319/320 shaking problem

Jan Naslund

Jan Naslund
Posted
Posted

Hi,

I have recently got the Aerosoft A319/20/321 series and I am trying to learn how to fly them. I have FSX.

I have a huge problem though and it is that after I departed and climbing through about 15000ft the aircraft start shaking violently and this goes into 45 goes on throughout the rest of the flight.

It shakes so much it goes into 45 degree banks and runs into overspeed. When that happens it pitches sharply upwards busting the flight level with a few thousand feet.

It's so bad that it's not flyable. I have to disconnect and stop the flight.

I have disabled all turbulence and winds aloft in the simulator. I am not using my AS16 either. Purely the sim but connected to VATSIM.

Does anyone know how this can be fixed? I would really like to fly the airbus.

Best Regards / Janne SAS335

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted

Jan Naslund
Posted
Posted

Hi,

Thank you, just tried using the settings suggested in the post on a flight only on VATSIM, no AS16 or any other add-ons and it's now steady as a rock!

Thank you very much for your help / Janne

Jan Naslund
Posted
Posted

Hi,

Spoke too soon. I engaged AS16 and in about 10 mins everything was fine and then it started again. Not as severe as before but AC is banking 30 deg left and right when cruising on FL350.

Not sure if it's AS16 causing this. Will try to fly without AS16 to see.

Best rgs / Janne

Jan Naslund
Posted
Posted

Turned off AS16 and it's back to steady again.

Hmmmm.........What to do, what to do?

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but when I first started flying with a weather add-on, I found that selecting anything other than User-Defined Weather from the Free Flight selection screen would cause FSX to attempt to inject its weather scenario every few minutes, contrary to what the add-on was attempting to inject. The two would go back and forth every few minutes causing unrealistically sudden and extremely violent wind shifts.

The add-on in this case was not ActiveSky (I didn't use it at the time although I do now), but, I wonder if it's the same issue. Can you confirm that your Free Flight startup screen shows "User-Defined Weather"?

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png

Nathan Elliott 1278737
Posted
Posted

Quote from Aerosoft forum "Start the Airbus Configuration, accessible from your Windows Start Menu (Aerosoft>Airbus): There are four different logging options that can be disabled"

I think there maybe an option to turn off any form of logging ( recommend to stop shaking ) by clicking on the active checkbox although i can't remember.