You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Any 787s for P3D?

Avalon Danvers 1355123

Avalon Danvers 1355123
Posted
Posted

So, it's been about a year since I've taken my last flight with a 787 and at the time the only 787's available were for Flight Simulator X. Well, as much as I love FSX, even with all the enhancement scenery, bug fixed Steam Edition, etc. it's an aged old simulator now and P3D really has taken it's place in my book.

However, even now it seems, there's a lack of any 787s and it seems the biggest holdup are the digital charts which I didn't mind not having with the 787 I used in FSX (still reinstalling everything with a new computer).

Are there any 787s available for P3D? Google has not been my friend here.

Ryan Savara 1369362
Posted
Posted

Quality Wings is working on one. No release date yet.

Senior Student (S3)

Chicago ARTCC Events Coordinator

Thimo Koolen
Posted
Posted

QualityWings will release their FSX 787 in "Summer 2017" (suuuureee). They work on their P3D version after this version has been released. So the P3D version could be another two years minimum probably.

spacer.png

ACCNL4 (Training Director) - Dutch VACC

Morten Jelle
Posted
Posted

They have announced they are not ready for the planned release on the 21st. It will however be released soon, it seems. Only for FSX in the beginning. I am sure the P3D release will follow soon after that.

Morten Jelle

VATSIM Network Supervisor, Team Lead - Supervisor Team 1

spacer.png

Brad Littlejohn
Posted
Posted

Didn't Tenkuu Developers Studio release a B787 for both FS9, FSX, and P3D? I remember seeing a ton of announcements on this, plus their FB group and forum are still active.

TDS is a merger of the old SkySpirit and POSKY (Project OpenSky) teams.

BL.

Brad Littlejohn

ZLA Senior Controller