You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Cross The Pond Eastbound Timelapse

Daniel Hawton

Daniel Hawton
Posted
Posted

A compiled time lapse of the CTP event from the 14th

Over 7000 flights and 530000 position reports were logged and another 5,830,000 mathematically calculated were compiled in this video. Hope you enjoy.

Camden Bruno
Posted
Posted

Awesome, Daniel!

Cam B.
VATSIM Supervisor

Thimo Koolen
Posted
Posted

A timelapse for Amsterdam Schiphol, made by a Dutch Vacc member:

spacer.png

ACCNL4 (Training Director) - Dutch VACC

marcus holmes
Posted
Posted (edited)

Nice video Daniel

It was clear to see a few using time acceleration while online in busy airspace. Shame we cannot weed these idiots out.

Edited by Guest

Bradley Grafelman
Posted
Posted
It was clear to see a few using time acceleration while online in busy airspace. Shame we cannot weed this idiots out.

I'd say a much bigger shame is that there are people who would call others "idiots" when viewing a timelapse video.

Johnny Coughlan
Posted
Posted
It was clear to see a few using time acceleration while online in busy airspace. Shame we cannot weed this idiots out.

I'd say a much bigger shame is that there are people who would call others "idiots" when viewing a timelapse video.

What are you on about Bradley?, jeeez did he hurt your feelings or something?.

Marcus is right, those time acceleration pilots could've taken a slot off someone who was willing to put the 'real time' effort into the flight.

I don't give a damn if something came up or they didn't have time to do it in real time, they shouldn't have booked a slot then, I know people who were dying to book a slot and couldn't because they were all taken.

marcus holmes
Posted
Posted

Bradley I am fully aware it was a timelapse video, but you could still easily see those doing time accerleration. Maybe I hit a raw nerve going by your response, maybe you were one of those that were time accelerating in the video!

Lindsey Wiebe 1101951
Posted
Posted
Nice video Daniel

It was clear to see a few using time acceleration while online in busy airspace. Shame we cannot weed these idiots out.

Could they have been Concorde flights? I know there were a handful up there.

Mr.

VATSIM P2

marcus holmes
Posted
Posted
Nice video Daniel

Could they have been Concorde flights? I know there were a handful up there.

The folk that were using time acceleration you could see them going at the same speed as everyone else then all of a sudden they would speed up then slow down before decent/landing.