Laravel Configuration Guide

Hi Daniel,

Abdul is helping me build a website for which we require SSO. The website is an ATC booking calendar. Abdul is our developer and he has given me a screenshot of an access issue he is having which I think is the inability to extract VATSIM data resources for the SSO.

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ap6BzLcFirPslsoFJ5mhDf_Fwpv9lA

Request if you could help him out.

Thanks.

Shez

Shehryar Ansari

VATSIM Supervisor

@Shez: Has Abdul ensured the server's external IP address is added on the VATSIM SSO site? If it hasn't, or if it has changed, that would cause the error you're seeing.

Additionally, if the hosting company has a pool of external IP addresses that they choose between from one request to another, he may need to either add all of them (if VATSIM allows that) or bind the API request to a specific one as Daniel suggested here.

@Shez: Has Abdul ensured the server's external IP address is added on the VATSIM SSO site? If it hasn't, or if it has changed, that would cause the error you're seeing.

Additionally, if the hosting company has a pool of external IP addresses that they choose between from one request to another, he may need to either add all of them (if VATSIM allows that) or bind the API request to a specific one as Daniel suggested here.

Hi Bradley,

Let me check with him. Thanks.

Shez

Shehryar Ansari

VATSIM Supervisor

Hi Bradley,

Let me check with him. Thanks.

Shez

He is still not able to get VATSIM to accept his ip address to register.

Shez

Shehryar Ansari

VATSIM Supervisor

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure why this has still not happened. He has been waiting a long time. The message received was that it was under process but that was a long time ago. Is it an automated process?

Shez

Shehryar Ansari

VATSIM Supervisor