You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

ISO A used SIM

Sean Finch 1412753

Sean Finch 1412753
Posted
Posted

I live near London/sarnia and I am looking for a complete sim for my home. I don’t have anything so if you live in the area please let me know what you have for sale.

ISO USED SIM

Looking to buy a used complete sim for my home. I live near London/Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Please let me know what you have forsale. Thank you

Randy Tyndall 1087023
Posted
Posted

Sean,

Welcome to VATSIM. Hope you find a system to get up and running quickly. I have two computers I could sell, both with Win7 Pro, but I live clear out in Idaho, USA so probably not a good deal.

By the way, two things. First, although we are basically a good bunch of people here, you should not put your email address in the text of a post. There are people around who would try to "capitalize" on that. Have interested people PM you and then provide just them your email in a PM. I would edit your post to remove it if I were you.

Second, you should be clear on your location. I looked at google maps to see where Sarnia was in relation to London (I was [Mod - Happy Thoughts]uming England) and was surprised to discover you were talking about London, Ontario, Canada (I took my VATSIM P1 out of London to Toronto back when you had to actually fly a flight to earn the rating). Great Bend, Ontario looks about halfway in between the two.

Again, welcome to VATSIM. Hope you get up and running quickly.

Randy

Randy Tyndall - KBOI

ZLA I-11/vACC Portugal P4

“A ship is always safe in the harbor. But that’s not why they build ships” --Michael Bevington ID 814931, Former VATSIM Board of Governors Vice President of Pilot Training

Sean Finch 1412753
Posted
Posted

Sorry new to this. I wonder how much to mail it to port Huron, Michigan? I have friends that live there. Can you private message me?

Sean,

Welcome to VATSIM. Hope you find a system to get up and running quickly. I have two computers I could sell, both with Win7 Pro, but I live clear out in Idaho, USA so probably not a good deal.

By the way, two things. First, although we are basically a good bunch of people here, you should not put your email address in the text of a post. There are people around who would try to "capitalize" on that. Have interested people PM you and then provide just them your email in a PM. I would edit your post to remove it if I were you.

Second, you should be clear on your location. I looked at google maps to see where Sarnia was in relation to London (I was [Mod - Happy Thoughts]uming England) and was surprised to discover you were talking about London, Ontario, Canada (I took my VATSIM P1 out of London to Toronto back when you had to actually fly a flight to earn the rating). Great Bend, Ontario looks about halfway in between the two.

Again, welcome to VATSIM. Hope you get up and running quickly.

Randy

ISO USED SIM

Looking to buy a used complete sim for my home. I live near London/Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Please let me know what you have forsale. Thank you