You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Has Vattastic been down since CTP EB 2017?

Sharadh Rajaraman

Sharadh Rajaraman
Posted
Posted

I took a fairly long hiatus from VATSIM given that I sold much of my hardware, and I wanted to get a quick update of upcoming events on VATSIM, so I attempted to log on to Vattastic as I have always done, and the site refuses to go beyond the flying B747 loading image:

s2zRtWy.png

Come to think of it, I've tried accessing the website occasionally since last October, roughly when Cross the Pond was going on, and the website went down then when the owner mentioned he'd be overhauling it. I haven't been able to access Vattastic since.

Is this just happening to me, or is the site really down? Thanks, guys.

Trevor Hannant
Posted
Posted

Been fine for me lately as I've been posting VATSIM UK events up there with no issues.

Try clearing your browser cache and all Vattastic related cookies, close all browser windows then re-open and try again. Also make sure your browser and all add-ons/plugins are up to date

Trevor Hannant

Josh Glottmann
Posted
Posted

It's perfectly fine. Clear your cache and cookies, make sure the website is not blocked by some software.

• Board of Governors
Matthew Cianfarani
Posted
Posted

For me, the issue was my ad-block plugin. Whitelisting vattastic fixed the issue

Matthew Cianfarani
Vice President , Technology 
VATSIM Board of Governors

Sharadh Rajaraman
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the replies, everyone. I tried accessing Vattastic from my phone, and it worked perfectly.

For me, the issue was my ad-block plugin. Whitelisting vattastic fixed the issue

This fixed the issue for me too. I whitelisted Vattastic on uBlock Origin, and I could get in. Thank you very much.