You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Anthony Santanastaso New VATUSA Deputy Training Director

Kyle Ramsey 810181

Kyle Ramsey 810181
Posted
Posted

Jason Sutton announced today that Anthony has accepted his offer to take on the Deputy Training Director position with VATUSA (VATUSA12).

Anthony has been working in an educational environment for more than a decade, teaching students of all ages and abilities. Aside from a multitude of interdisciplinary lesson plans with several methods of differentiated instruction, he has developed curricula and handbooks for both primary and secondary school. He also recently graduated Hofstra University, New York with a B.S. in Education with honors. Anthony is also an instructor in the VATUSA Training Academy and currently on the training staff of both the ZKC and ZNY ARTCC.

Please join Jason and the rest of the VATUSA staff in welcoming Anthony to his new post.

Kyle Ramsey

Andras Kiss 888081
Posted
Posted

Awsome!

I know Anthony from ZNY, he is a great guy, controller, and mentor (at ZNY anyway)

Congrats Anthony!

Andras Kiss

NYARTCC Controller 3, NYARTCC Mentor

NYARTCC [Mod - Happy Thoughts]istant Webmaster

3.png

Paul Biderman
Posted
Posted

Congratz Anthony.

Paul Biderman
ZAN DATM

Mark Brummett
Posted
Posted

Not a better person for the job, IMO.

I know I'll be losing full-time services of a great instructor, but VATUSA gains the services of an excellent educator.

Best of luck to you, AS. You'll always be welcome in our skies and behind our scopes!

Mark Brummett

Website owner, http://www.zkcartcc.org

ZKC Events Co-ordinator

Jeff Nielson 839877
Posted
Posted

Big congrats to Anthony!

3712.png

Andrew Doubleday
Posted
Posted

Congrats! Always enjoy working Center with you on to the southwest. Had fun this afternoon.

Andrew James Doubleday | Twitch Stream: Ground_Point_Niner

University of North Dakota | FAA Air Traffic Collegiate Training Initiative (AT-CTI) GraduateGPN_Horizontal_-_Tertiary.thumb.png.9d7edc4d985ab7ed1dc60b92a5dfa85c.png

Nicholas Bartolotta 912967
Posted
Posted

Congrats, Anthony!

Nick Bartolotta - ZSE Instructor, pilot at large

"Just fly it on down to within a inch of the runway and let it drop in from there."

- Capt. Don Lanham, ATA Airlines

Andrew Musselman
Posted
Posted

Good luck Anthony, I am sure you and Jason will be a great team.

1000.png

Shannon Miller 854617
Posted
Posted

Congrats Anthony! As one who has witnessed one of your oral/practical exams for the academy, I know none of our students will be slipping through the cracks without a thorough knowledge of the course materials!

Nathan Sleyster 878239
Posted
Posted

Congrats, Anthony! I knew you'd be on VATUSA staff one day. (And as a fellow educator, I know you can put those skills to good use.)

ZSE ATM and I1

1798.png

Brandon Grchan 925585
Posted
Posted

Congratz