You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VATSTATS not updating my profile and can't log in

Cyrus Fung 1407677

Cyrus Fung 1407677
Posted
Posted

I'm still new to VATSIM and I've only done 36 Flights so far. Recently,I've went to VATSTATS to look at my results, turns out, It said that I've flown 0 Hours and 0 Nautical Miles, So I was just wondering if it's VATSTATS' problem of not updating my profile or its my problem coz I can't even log into VATSTATS

So if anyone can tell me what happened, that would be appreciated

XsquawkBox

X-Plane

Morten Jelle
Posted
Posted

VATSTATS is not provided by VATSIM. VATSTATS is pulling data of the servers at stats.vatsim.net, and it is maintained by some other people. If you log into stats.vatsim.net, you can check your hours there. VATSTATS might not be updated or they might have some kind of an error. Best place to check your stats is always at the official page.

Morten Jelle

VATSIM Network Supervisor, Team Lead - Supervisor Team 1

spacer.png

Cyrus Fung 1407677
Posted
Posted
VATSTATS is not provided by VATSIM. VATSTATS is pulling data of the servers at stats.vatsim.net, and it is maintained by some other people. If you log into stats.vatsim.net, you can check your hours there. VATSTATS might not be updated or they might have some kind of an error. Best place to check your stats is always at the official page.

Thx