You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Cleveland hosts ICE CREAM SOCIAL on June 10

Mathew Magera 931028

Mathew Magera 931028
Posted
Posted

When: Saturday June 10 from 2-5pm EDT (1800z-2100z)

What: ICE CREAM SOCIAL

Why: To celebrate the birth of Summer 2006!

Cleveland is hosting an Ice Cream Social on the 10th and we need pilots to bring the ice cream and help name ZOB's official ice cream of the 2006 summer season. Maybe you want to bring some Dean's Moosetracks or some Edy's Mint Chocolate Chip... it's up to you but you have to bring it.

Load your aircraft with as much ice cream as it can hold and fly to Cleveland for some sweet ATC with a cherry on top!

Tell us what kind of ice cream you are bringing by putting it in the remarks section of your flightplan.

Example:

REMARKS: DEANS MOOSETRACKS

Whichever brand and flavor we receive the most of will be declared the official ice cream of ZOB's 2006 summer seaon!

Garry Morris 920567
Posted
Posted

Sounds like fun! Of course, the last time I fully loaded a cargo 738 and tried to fly it left pieces of airplane all over the runway at Memphis. I'm still not sure what happened when I landed.

Alex Vainer 929287
Posted
Posted

Great Idea! I'll try to fly this event!

Alex "AV" Vainer C1

Los Angeles ARTCC

Kenny Stein 939991
Posted
Posted

What flavors are you serving?

I'll try to be there, looking foward to it!

Ken Stein

Vice President of Human Resources

Fusion Airways

Mathew Magera 931028
Posted
Posted

Whatever you bring, we eat.

Only 2 more days. Get that ice cream ready. We only had enough in our budget to get sporks for the ice cream though. So, you bring the ice cream and we'll supply the sporks.

ATTENTION: CLEVELAND STARS HAVE CHANGED. IF YOU PLAN TO FLY INTO CLEVELAND FOR THE EVENT, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FILE FOR THE UPDATED STARS.