You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Searching Pilot / Co-Pilot.

GDPR removed 1417889

GDPR removed 1417889
Posted
Posted

Hi guys!

[EN] I am searching for a Pilot or a Co - Pilot , to fly together in the sky. He needs to know a medium information about the 737-800, and to cooperate.

[RO] Caut un Pilot sau Co-pilot cu care sa zbor. Acesta trebuie sa stie minimul de cunostinte despre 737-800, si sa coopereze.

• 3 months later...
Radu Gribincea
Posted
Posted

Hello,

Contact me so we can set this up.

• 6 months later...
Carl Stoyan
Posted
Posted

I would like to try this with x plane 11. Does smartcopilot program work? Anyone know?

• 2 weeks later...
Carl Stoyan
Posted
Posted

Hi Dan

I have smartcopilot working.. Lets fly!

megahurt on steam from toronto canada

Im a real world private pilot with 25 years experience and fly X-Plane models of all sorts. I recently purchased the smartcopilot app https://sky4crew.com/smartcopilot/ that allows two pilots to share control of the great planes x plane as to offer, and various payware planes we both may or may not have.

If you are interested in no longer being alone in the cockpit id like to hear for you.

I have my own teamspeak for cabin chatter and I would like to share the radio responsibilities here at Vatsim along with the management of the aircraft systems.

Teamspeak address is mma3.teamspeak3.com (not a link)

I am ok with a seasoned pilot with avsim experience or a newbie that wants help navigating this great sim world.

Add me on Steam Megahurt from Toronto Canada.

Lets Fly!

• 5 months later...
Claude ROULLIER
Posted
Posted
Hi Dan

I have smartcopilot working.. Lets fly!

megahurt on steam from toronto canada

Im a real world private pilot with 25 years experience and fly X-Plane models of all sorts. I recently purchased the smartcopilot app https://sky4crew.com/smartcopilot/ that allows two pilots to share control of the great planes x plane as to offer, and various payware planes we both may or may not have.

If you are interested in no longer being alone in the cockpit id like to hear for you.

I have my own teamspeak for cabin chatter and I would like to share the radio responsibilities here at Vatsim along with the management of the aircraft systems.

Teamspeak address is mma3.teamspeak3.com (not a link)

I am ok with a seasoned pilot with avsim experience or a newbie that wants help navigating this great sim world.

Add me on Steam Megahurt from Toronto Canada.

Lets Fly!

Hi Ken,

A little of topic as i am not searching for a copilot.

In few days, i will test Swift in OBS (copilot) mode with a friend. Have you already tested this pilot client in a shared cockpit?

Claude.

Claude ROULLIER
Posted
Posted

Test done: it's just perfect.