VATEUD Website up again

Fellow friends,

VATEUD.NET is online again (since a few days). Few things will be tweaked the next weeks, but the basic stuff is available again.

The major reason why we had to take down the old site within hours has been discussed in other areas. But just to give you a hint: NEVER use pictures on a website you aren't sure about the publishing rights - I knew that problem was coming up with the old site, but I wasn't able to remove that old stuff and parallel building up a new site (and even I have a life to live)

I would like to thank especially Morten and Nestor for helping with the content the last days. Again, the site is on its bases alive, but you can expect lots of more stuff to come on that platform.

Thanks for your patience

Flo

Florian Harms

VATSIM Europe Division / DCRM

Supervisor

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We haven’t been able to use this on the new webpage yet. We are trying to find a new way of doing it at the moment. However, we got some other important topics to take care of first, so this is probably not going to be back before autumn this year.

Morten Jelle

VATSIM Network Senior Supervisor
VATSIM Membership Manager, Asia/Pacific Region

spacer.png

We haven’t been able to use this on the new webpage yet. We are trying to find a new way of doing it at the moment. However, we got some other important topics to take care of first, so this is probably not going to be back before autumn this year.

Will the old site be placed in archive, as the site before it was?

Kind Regards,

Kieran Cross,

28.png

Check

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

It has been communicated for a very long time to vACC's that the API was about to be shut down. The shutdown was commenced the other day and unfortunately we can't provide an alternative.

Morten Jelle

VATSIM Network Senior Supervisor
VATSIM Membership Manager, Asia/Pacific Region

spacer.png