You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Not Connected to Network

SI Shovon 1419410

SI Shovon 1419410
Posted
Posted

Not Connected to Network. Please Help Me

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Can you describe a little more about what troubles you are encountering? Your current post is like taking a car to a mechanic and saying, "Something's wrong, can you fix it."

Some questions to get you started: What sim are you using? What pilot client are you using? What error message are you receiving? What steps in the troubleshooting guides have you tried and what were the results?

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

SI Shovon 1419410
Posted
Posted

i faced a problem that is, i use 32 bit windows 8. i siming FSX Steam Edition. my problem is when i open vpilot, then i receive a messege that is not connected to network. i did model matching, i put CID and p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word, i select server. simulator also connected. Please help me. i want to fly with vatsim

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

You would only get that error if you tried to do something that requires that you are connected, such as if you tried to send a private message, or file a flight plan. That error would never just appear on its own after launching vPilot.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

I'm going to try to sound as non-facetious as I can when I ask this.

Have you tried pressing the button marked "Connect" at the upper left of the vPilot window? And if so, what happened when you did?

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png