ACSim not finding elevation.txt file

Hey guys, I have recently started using ACSIM and I have found out that when I load up the program and select a sector file I get an error message that states "Unable to load elevation.txt" This happens with pretty much every sector file I have. I am thinking that i may need to reinstall the program, but I would need somoene to e-mail it to me to do so zac.armstrong at zhuartcc.com THANKS!

"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward. For it is there you have been and there you long to return..."

- Leonardo Da Vinci

ZHU DATM

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The elevation file is a text file that should have been installed when you installed ACSIM. Check your ACSIM folder (the actual program folder) to see if you have it or not. If you don't send me a PM, I can email it to you.

The only problems I've ever had with it is aircraft don't disappear like they are supposed to when landing, they just fly level right over the ground until they are deleted.

There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Benton Wilmes

• 11 months later...