You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

PROBLEM START VATSPY.

Roberto Brustia 1388628

Roberto Brustia 1388628
Posted
Posted

Goodmorning everyone,

I'm Roberto, and I have a problem starting VatSpy. While up to a few days ago 'worked properly suddenly without me having made' anything changed

(at least it seems to me) I can no longer open it and no longer have the map available and the list of pilots / controllers have stopped the flights.

However, when I click on the icon I get an error window with the usual X in red and the writing:

"The following error occurred while attempting to load configuration object: Error in XML docomeent (0,0).

I tried twice to delete the program and re-install it but nothing changes, the problem reoccurs.

There is a solution ? and alternatively there is another program similar to VatSpy?

Thanks to those who will help me'

Roberto

Kieran Samuel Cross
Posted
Posted
Goodmorning everyone,

I'm Roberto, and I have a problem starting VatSpy. While up to a few days ago 'worked properly suddenly without me having made' anything changed

(at least it seems to me) I can no longer open it and no longer have the map available and the list of pilots / controllers have stopped the flights.

However, when I click on the icon I get an error window with the usual X in red and the writing:

"The following error occurred while attempting to load configuration object: Error in XML docomeent (0,0).

I tried twice to delete the program and re-install it but nothing changes, the problem reoccurs.

There is a solution ? and alternatively there is another program similar to VatSpy?

Thanks to those who will help me'

Roberto

I've had this issue multiple times before. The solution, I found, was to delete the configuration, which is located at %appdata%/VAT-Spy/VATSpyConfig.xml.

Kind Regards,

Kieran Cross,

28.png

Arthur Melton
Posted
Posted

Hi Kieran mines OK just switched it on at 8.58am 15/4/2018 Cheers

Roberto Brustia 1388628
Posted
Posted

thank you Arthur and Kieran ,

i resolve the question