You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

ZUZH charts

Jean-Louis Richon

Jean-Louis Richon
Posted
Posted

Hi ,

I don't find charts for this airport .

Possible to have a link ?

Cordial greetings

Jean louis

image_forum_vatfrance_1582109199_mod-1cdf271a08624f3ce2a10ee81f67f5b9-lining-up-commercial-aircraft.jpg

Kieran Samuel Cross
Posted
Posted
Hi ,

I don't find charts for this airport .

Possible to have a link ?

Cordial greetings

Jean louis

You can register, and view charts on the Chinese eAIP service.

Kind Regards,

Kieran Cross,

28.png

Jean-Louis Richon
Posted
Posted

Thanks .

I known , but impossible for me , my registered is rejected, and the reason is in chinese

Regards

Jean louis

image_forum_vatfrance_1582109199_mod-1cdf271a08624f3ce2a10ee81f67f5b9-lining-up-commercial-aircraft.jpg

• 4 years later...
Ziran Jin
Posted
Posted

MR Richon, it's unfortunatelly that only the enterprise in China Mainland can register on Chinese eAip system, and it need to be paid if you want to use it. But you can still find it on our VATPRC Pilot Center https://pilot.vatprc.net/.  However, ZUZH is a naip airport, which means only Chinese citizens have the right to viwe the charts, so we don't have it in our pilot center. Still wish you have a good day!

• 4 weeks later...
Anna Tiffany
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 5/28/2018 at 7:12 PM, Jean-Louis Richon said:

Thanks .

I known , but impossible for me , my registered is rejected, and the reason is in chinese

Regards

Jean louis

You can find some alternatives since China eaip is basically inaccessible to most common simmers ,this one from sinofsx https://aip.sinofsx.com/#/chart/AD  website in Chinese but can be easily translated. However ZUZH is ,like what Zira said a NAIP airport ,NAIP is only available to real world Chinese aviators and is considered a secret according to laws and regulations,thus you'll never find it despite best efforts.There're no legal ways to obtain NAIP data as a common citizen not to say foreigners.

My advise is ,ask for radar vector when controller is online otherwise fly VFR after passing the last waypoint (That's how I fly to Dongsha island (RCLM) and Taiping Island ( RCSP )

When destination airport charts are unavailable or kept as a secret,the best alternative is right outside of your windshields under the wild blue yonder.

As for ZUZH , they have a VOR/DME (PAN 113.2 according to information from internet)and ILS ,so you can figure it out by yourself maybe a DME arc then ILS approach or whatever. Pan Zhi hua is an amazing airport nick named the land carrier ,they have sliced the top off a mountain to build it and you can enjoy beautiful sceneries of the city the valley below, but thanks to laws and regulations which we have to obey, arriving via "fake procedures" is all what we can do as simmers,no one wants to face serious legal consequences only for simming right?

Vatsim simulates real world aviation,but there're times when real life situations can not be simulated ,some simmers even obtain NAIP in illegal ways for their hobby and this is not something we would like to see. Maybe we can publish virtual procedures in replacement of real world ones when real world charts can not be obtained legally by most simmers. Wish someone can solve this issue in the future.

Edited by Anna Tiffany