You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

How do i check if my account is suspended?

Suhaib Sayed 1397862

Suhaib Sayed 1397862
Posted
Posted

I have recently done a flight on vatsim, on 122.8 , sum guy posted his number, i dont know if it was by accident or not, then it was chaos, everyone started spamming numbers excluding me, i was flying black box a330 mrtt RAF with callsign GHOST45, and I told everyone to stop with the spamming of numbers, but they kept on doing it, after all had settled down, I made a statement on 122.8 stating to extend my hdu hoses for fake aerial refueling, after some while, i stated to retract my hdu hoses, and someone on 122.8 said "kiss your vatsim account goodbye", at first i thought it was a joke, and then when i switched to gatwick tower (my arrival airport) i stated at gatwick that i was nearing the airport, i got no response, then i switched back to 122.8, then after another while, i tuned to gatwick tower again, and asked again if i was radar contacted,no response, then i got scared, my vattastic didnt load up, and here i am asking on the forum if my account is suspended, i am really scared, did i do sumthing wrong? please try to help me out!

Kieran Samuel Cross
Posted
Posted

Kind Regards,

Kieran Cross,

28.png

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

Hi Suhaib!

I can confirm your account is currently NOT suspended. Usually, you would receive an email if it did eventually get suspended, informing you about who/what/why/where/when. Next time, you can have a look at VATSIM Status Check page. If your account is suspended, it will say it there.

About Vattastic, the server was down last night, so that's why you couldn't load it.

Me.