You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VPILOT and other player at the same airport

Richard Boudreault 937955

Posted
Posted

Hello Pilots,

Is it only me or when I fly at and airport I cant see others players at the same airport ? with squackbox in FS2004 I used to see other players !

please guide me if I'm wrong.

Thanks

Richard Boudreault

Posted
Posted

Thanks Andreas and I have another questions ,

Does Vpilot provide real weather during my flight ?? IF NOT what should I do ? Use FSX weather OR buy a weather app something who would not use to much power

Thank you veru much from canada

Richard

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted

No, vpilot does not provide you with weather. It is a very simple and great client, that just does what it has to do. You can try FSX' realtime weather. If you are happy with it, fine. If you find out over time that you would like to enhance your experience, compare WX-addons like FSGRW, ActiveSky etc..

Posted
Posted

Perfect thanks you very much .

Richard

Posted
Posted

OH one more thing after I install whatever weather app When I turn on FSX I leave it at clear sky weather ?

Thanks

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted

It does not matter, because WX-apps do overwrite the weather of FS. Probably you want to make sure that FSX will not automatically update itself with realworld weather from other sources.

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

I found that I seemed to have persistent "weather fighting" if I left FSX on anything besides "User-Defined Weather" -- at least with FSRealWX.

I use ActiveSky now so I can't confirm.

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png