Hello All,

This is my first post but have been on VATSIM since 2005. I'm currently a P3 VATSIM Pilot, and a Private Pilot.

I don't know what still stands in the way (if anything) for the below, but see it as essential that this list is now prioritised:

1. Audio Codec

2. AC position update rate improvement

3. Min P1 standard for Pilots - it's basic aviation, and politeness

The work that's gone into VATSIM is huge - and I would hate to see that losing out to some Wall St guy and that Bellend guy. We must be able to find a better amb[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ador than this.

Happy to contribute financially, but not into a undetermined fund.

Mike Freeman

Michael Freeman, Devon UK

UKVIRTUAL - UNI517

Equipment: 737, 747, 777, A318-A321 (shared cockpit), Dash8

Mike

I believe there will be some sort of update/announcement within the next 48 hours from Vatsim regarding this matter.

I do agree with what you are saying.

I'm not sure why the announcement folks are waiting for would even begin to address these particular grievances.

Air Traffic Manager

Houston ARTCC

http://www.zhuartcc.org

There is a interview with our VATGOV1, Gunnar Lindahl, done by VATSIM UK.

And there is also an interview with ATC Training Director, Andy Ford.

The interview is with VATUK5 Training Director. Just to set the record straight.

Ira Robinson

1. How did you know there was going to be an announcement coming out?

2. Why would a founder or board member make important statements, and they not be linked to here?

Maybe marketing can follow the board and founders, and market their statements to all members.

Sean

C1/O P3

spacer.png

1. How did you know there was going to be an announcement coming out?

2. Why would a founder or board member make important statements, and they not be linked to here?

Maybe marketing can follow the board and founders, and market their statements to all members.

VATGOV1 had mentioned in the video that the BOG's and Founders would release a statement in 48hrs. Now why to take a dig on that? I don't find any conflict in that statement.

Sachin, my point is that announcements should be public, but always replicated on VATSIM forum. That is our community point of reference.

Sean if you are referring to my comment in which I said `There will be a statement within the next 48hrs` I know this as I watch an interview with Gunnar over the weekend and he mentioned it there.

No harm in not making an announcement about an upcoming announcement lol

No need for the saltiness Sean