You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

vATIS download link?

Christopher Carnett

Christopher Carnett
Posted
Posted

Where can I find the current version of vATIS? I uninstalled in an attempt to fix the broadcasting static issue and now I can't locate the installer again. The link on the website directs you to vFDIO...

Chris Carnett

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Howard Snider
Posted
Posted

The vATIS link seems to be linked to vFDIO instead.

https://gyazo.com/93583ba66d0c4d7f2cf1830fe57c0011

Howard Snider

Instructor

ZJX ARTCC

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

Sorry gents... this should be fixed now.

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Christopher Carnett
Posted
Posted

Obviously I tried that... But thanks for taking the time to write a sarcastic response.

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Hey man, sorry if you took offense. If you had already tried it, I'm surprised you didn't find it. It came up first on my search results. But then again, the interweb does lots of things I don't expect, so I probably should not be surprised.

Unfortunately there seems to be a boatload of folks these days that don't think to try a simple Google search before posting. It was meant more to be a subtle reminder to try searching first. I probably should have put a smiley or something to indicate I was just joking. Again, apologies for any offense; certainly not meant. All the best.

Don Desfosse

Dhruv Kalra
Posted
Posted
Hey man, sorry if you took offense. If you had already tried it, I'm surprised you didn't find it. It came up first on my search results. But then again, the interweb does lots of things I don't expect, so I probably should not be surprised.

Unfortunately there seems to be a boatload of folks these days that don't think to try a simple Google search before posting. It was meant more to be a subtle reminder to try searching first. I probably should have put a smiley or something to indicate I was just joking. Again, apologies for any offense; certainly not meant. All the best.

It wasn't that he didn't try it, DO. The link on the vATIS website was pointed at the wrong file. Hence his original query.

Dhruv Kalra

VATUSA ZMP ATM | Instructor | VATSIM Network Supervisor

878508.png878508.png

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Gotcha, thanks DX.

Don Desfosse