You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

squawkbox and atc

eric cohen 1434005

eric cohen 1434005
Posted
Posted

after connecting to vatsim via squawkbox how do i just listen to atc to hear the atc jargon

Josh Glottmann
Posted
Posted

I highly suggest you read all the lessons here and all the lessons here. All the questions you've asked could have been answered through a short amount of reading. In order to advance your skill, a decent amount of work must be done on your own. Giving away answers does not allow you to learn how to become a better pilot, etc.

eric cohen 1434005
Posted
Posted
I highly suggest you read all the lessons here and all the lessons here. All the questions you've asked could have been answered through a short amount of reading. In order to advance your skill, a decent amount of work must be done on your own. Giving away answers does not allow you to learn how to become a better pilot, etc.

good advice. i guess i was trying to "wing" it. i'll take some time to read the docs. thanks.

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted
after connecting to vatsim via squawkbox how do i just listen to atc to hear the atc jargon

Eric, there was people already helping you out with this in this thread. There's no need to open a new one when people are already trying to help you with the same thing.

And yes, as Josh said, it will be quite useful to have a look at the docs.

Me.