You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VATSIM - How to change or view "Password Reminder" word?

Chow Manak

Chow Manak
Posted
Posted

Just like the Subject says , how do i change my "P[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word reminder word" or view it?

Removed
Posted
Posted

Hello. You are already in contact with the VATSIM Membership Department. Please allow us to help you there.

Chow Manak
Posted
Posted

The situation is that I wanted to change my VATSIM name (minor change) and for that the membership department is asking for a few details for verification and the “P[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word Reminder word” is one them and I have no clue to what I set it to.

Removed
Posted
Posted

I understand your request and it falls within the responsibilities to be worked on by the Membership Department. I am certain that the general membership is able to guide you in the right direction regarding your question, but in the end you will most likely be asked to contact the Membership Department. I am asking you, as you are already in contact with a Membership Department representative, to continue working with him in this matter.