You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

no Dropdown-menu at all

Nico Thomi 1294596

Nico Thomi 1294596
Posted
Posted

Hi everyone,

i have some issues with XSB.

Nr 1: i'm unable to select any Airline, Aircraft or livery when logging in.

Nr 2: i only see AI-Aircraft's as Cessna 172 (the type of plane i chose for the 8 AI-Models as recommended)

I reinstalled XSB a few times now and the issue is still present.

When i check the log file it states the following:

XSB WARNING: could not open ICAO docomeent 8643 at D:\X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\..\Resources\Doc8643.txt

XSB WARNING: could not open related.txt at D:\X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\..\Resources\related.txt

XSB WARNING: we failed to find xpmp's custom lighting texture at D:\X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\..\Resources\lights.png.

All of these files are there and were not modified in any way since the download of XSB

I have absolutely no Idea on how to solve this issue and desperately Need your help guys.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Christopher Collins
Posted
Posted

You've not installed XSB properly.

In the plugin folder, you should have an XSquawkBox folder which contains all the bits of the plugin. (This is why inside the top-most folder of the Zip-file, is the "XSquawkBox" folder itself - you drop the folder itself into plugins).

Make sure you remove all the parts of XSB you installed incorrectly before you attempt to fix this otherwise the incorrectly installed plugin will load first and block the correct one from loading.

XSquawkBox - Developer/Maintainer

Please post any support related questions to the XSquawkBox support forum rather than private messaging me, thanks.