You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Pilot ratings not showing

Nicholas Vatis 1437372

Nicholas Vatis 1437372
Posted
Posted

Hello everyone, I just received my P1 rating a few hours ago but unfortunately it is not showing up in my dashboard. I have double checked my test scores and I can confirm I have p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ed the test.

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

Give it some more time (12-24h) and check again

Me.

Tomas Hansson
Posted
Posted
Hello everyone, I just received my P1 rating a few hours ago but unfortunately it is not showing up in my dashboard. I have double checked my test scores and I can confirm I have p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ed the test.

There is nothing showing up in the system for you. Where did you take the P1? Did you receive a confirmation email? I would recommend contacting the ATO where you took the test if don't hear anything within 24 hours.

Tomas Hansson

Nicholas Vatis 1437372
Posted
Posted

I have received a confirmation email, I enrolled myself online.

Tomas Hansson
Posted
Posted
I have received a confirmation email, I enrolled myself online.

Enrolled on-line where? Here? https://academy.vatsim.net/ Getting a confirmation email of enrollment is one thing. Did you actually take the test, p[Mod - Happy Thoughts] and get a confirmation that the rating was issued? Still nothing in the system btw so I would recommend going through the lessons and taking the test again. Good luck!

Tomas Hansson

Nicholas Vatis 1437372
Posted
Posted

I never received a confirmation email but I did p[Mod - Happy Thoughts] the test. I emailed the ATO and received no response, if I don’t hear from them soon, I’ll just join another ATO.

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

Not to knock them, because they are by far the busiest organization issuing pilot ratings on the entire network. But, they are notoriously slow about posting the completed ratings.

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png

Nicholas Vatis 1437372
Posted
Posted

Went through another ATO to get my P1, the vatsim pilot academy did email me and apologize though.