You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Not receiving any voice on vPilot(win10 pro)

KA HONG CHEANG 1419972

KA HONG CHEANG 1419972
Posted
Posted

Hello Everyone, I use vPilot to connect to the network. However, on my every flight, there was ATC online and I tried contacting him. From videos and streams I've seen of people using VATSIM / vPilot I noticed that there's usually a beeping noise when connecting to ATC frequencies, however, I did not hear that. I tried contacting the controller and the TX box lit up. A couple of moments later, the RX box lit up but I couldn't hear anything. The controller messaged me a few moments later saying he'd tried to contact me 3 times, I heard none of them. So, in summary, I can hear NO sound on vPilot. Running it as an administrator, checking my speakers / headset, the audio section in options and nothing has worked.

Sorry for my bad English

JasonCheang.

Erik Peterson
Posted
Posted

check your radios in the airplane. On my PMDG aircraft, I had to click on the MIC button, which activated that radio to actually RECEIVE. Just like in the real airplane, what do you want to "listen" to.