You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Oshkosh '06

Dan Everette

Dan Everette
Posted
Posted

Any fellow VATSIMers going to be at Oshkosh next week? I'll be there from Thursday-Saturday. If anyone from here will be there, perhaps we can meet up.

-Dan Everette

CFI, CFII, MEI

Having the runway in sight just at TDZE + 100 is like Mom, Warm cookies and milk, and Christmas morning, all wrapped into one.

Brian Beach 915973
Posted
Posted

I'm going Monday-Tuesday. Go ZOB!

Brian Beach

VatsimPHP Developer: http://www.bbflights.com/VatsimPHP/

AFA Detroit Hub Director: http://www.flyafa.com/

userbar603862kx9.gif

Edward McCoy 904185
Posted
Posted
Go ZOB!

Ok.. Mr. Self proclaimed ZOB cheerleader! You gonna make some punch and cupcakes for the team!

Edward J. McCoy

Albuquerque ARTCC DATM

Jason Herman 911755
Posted
Posted

I'll be there Monday and Tuesday as well, but due to weather, I'm going out commercially instead of flying out there with my grandfather. Unfortunately, I won't be there when you will be, Dan, but if any others are there on Monday or Tuesday, send me an e-mail.

Jason

"HN"

Joe Mifsud 928114
Posted
Posted

I'll be there Friday and Saturday.

Dan Everette
Posted
Posted
I'll be there Friday and Saturday.

Joe, if you want, shoot me an email at zbw(at) arcticspinnaker.net

I'll give you my cell #. Perhaps we can meet up... I'm flying out from PVD in a 172RG on Wednesday. Would really enjoy meeting some other folks here.

-Dan Everette

CFI, CFII, MEI

Having the runway in sight just at TDZE + 100 is like Mom, Warm cookies and milk, and Christmas morning, all wrapped into one.

Kevin Noe 895858
Posted
Posted

I just found out last night i will be up in Oshkosh on the 24, 25, and 26 for right now. I am flying from KDPA in a Sukhoi SU26 with a friend who will be in a pitts S2C. If i get my insurance by monday i can take some poeple up in the pitts but they have to weigh under 175 lbs (I only get ~545lbs to play with for useful load and the fuel takes about 174 lbs of it) and HAVE to be over 18. If you want to get a hold of me email me kevin(at)sudotech.net . That goes right to my cell phone.

As of right now i am only there for 3 days and this can change dependent on weather or my time off from work.

hope to see some of you out there!

Kevin

2610.png

Dan Everette
Posted
Posted

Kevin,

Any way you can extend it a day? I'm flying out from PVD to Courtney Plummer (PVT field just NW of OSH) in a Cutl[Mod - Happy Thoughts] on Wednesday. Thursday will my first day at Osh. I'd like to meet up with other VATSIM folks, to buy them a drink, or have lunch if they are around.

-Dan Everette

CFI, CFII, MEI

Lance Williams
Posted
Posted
I'd like to meet up with other VATSIM folks, to buy them a drink.

mmmmm....drinky...........

Thank you,

Lance W.

ndbair_logo_150.png

Hundreds of Real-World Airlines and Routes for you to fly at www.ndbair.com

5000seconds.jpg

Kevin Noe 895858
Posted
Posted

Dan for right now i have to leave on Wed. The sukhoi is leaving to go to florida on thursday or friday. I might go up with a few friends on friday in a C182 but that isnt for sure yet. All depends on the weather right now.

2610.png

Trace Lewis 970532
Posted
Posted

Ill be up wed-sun, unless the weather or heat get in the way :[

PPL-G/ASEL

"My" MySpace

userbar501318zo7.gif

2610.png