You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

New FSUIPC????

Eric Hebert 832602

Eric Hebert 832602
Posted
Posted

What I see is the same version 3.6.5.0 that has been out since June... Perhaps Peter will be posting the update later today???

4379.png

Eric J. Hébert (ZOA_EH)

Luke Kolin
Posted
Posted
What I see is the same version 3.6.5.0 that has been out since June... Perhaps Peter will be posting the update later today???

Probably, but based on the small update list I'm not rushing out to get it.

Cheers!

Luke

... I spawn hundreds of children a day. They are daemons because they are easier to kill. The first four remain stubbornly alive despite my (and their) best efforts.

... Normal in my household makes you a member of a visible minority.

Jeff Nielson 839877
Posted
Posted

Guys, I think the earlier post was a mistake or late info.

If you have the June version, I believe that's the current one.

3712.png

Luke Kolin
Posted
Posted
Guys, I think the earlier post was a mistake or late info. If you have the June version, I believe that's the current one.

That's what I originally thought, but Peter's forum refers to a 3.70 release, which I expect will be out shortly.

http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?t=11676&sid=a7f12b679afe566913989c24199f94bf

Again, not much to see unless you are depending on a certain new piece of functionality.

Cheers!

Luke

... I spawn hundreds of children a day. They are daemons because they are easier to kill. The first four remain stubbornly alive despite my (and their) best efforts.

... Normal in my household makes you a member of a visible minority.

Jeff Nielson 839877
Posted
Posted

Yes luke, correct, however the currrent release is still the June version.

I've found that in most cases it's probably still best to keep up with the latest version because in most cases he also updates other issues which probably affect about 99.9% of the existing users. So even if you don't need or use certain new features, some older general functionalility issues will still most likely apply to you also.

Again, everyone's different, but in the case of FSUIPC I'd air on the side of the latest version if you have any addons.

3712.png

Tom Meyer 944876
Posted
Posted

3.70 is out now.

Jeff Nielson 839877
Posted
Posted

Speak of the devil.

3712.png