You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Looking for help, new guy here!

Kevin Klein 1461506

Kevin Klein 1461506
Posted
Posted

Hello everybody from Germany!

First off all, i am sorry if this is the wrong place to post, but i found it to be the most logical place. if not, sorry!

As you can see in the title, i am completely new to VATSIM & co. i am interested in being an ATC and later on I would like to fly, too. ( as soon as i figured out why my FSX is haunted and NO solution from the web helps).

Currently i finished the registration but now i am a bit lost as i somehow cant find a tutorial on how to proceed. so simple question: is anybody up to help out the new guy ? i think 90 % of my questions could be sorted out in 5 - 10 minutes.

i could offer a TeamSpeak, Discord or Skype for that.

I am registered to Europe/Europe (Region/Div).

Hope i did not just miss the one big Link leading me to tutorial-heaven. If so, feel free to post it and I can be ashamed silently. Thanks in advance

Nevertheless, I hope we will have fun together. Everyone have a great day!

Andre Bohni
Posted
Posted

Hello Kevin. Welcome to Vatsim!

this site, i think, will help you with your first Questions

https://www.vacc-sag.org/?PAGE=first_steps_atc

and feel free to ask further if you need more help. there are many who are frendly and will help out.

best regards from a german speaking country. (but not Germany=) André

eddk,lsas,vatgerfb,vatgercpt,worldflight,euroscope,vatoic,fsrealwx.jpg1178638.png

Kevin Klein 1461506
Posted
Posted

thanks for your reply,

i tried to register with that site, did not work, did not get response to my mail yet.

shall i wait or do you have an idea on what to do?

Nick Marinov
Posted
Posted

Hi Kevin,

Welcome to VATSIM. Please drop me an email at n.marinov(at)vatsim.eu with your desired vACC for training and also any questions you may have about getting started with flying/controlling on VATSIM!

NICK MARINOV
Assistant to the Vice President
Europe, Middle East and Africa
Supervisor Team Leader

## [email protected]
Facebook Twitter Instagram
VATSIM Logo