You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Unable to connect

Jimmy Phillips 1346092

Jimmy Phillips 1346092
Posted
Posted

Just wondering if any changes have been made or any downloads I need to do. Now, all of a sudden and for some probably 2 to 3 months I'm not able to log in to any server. Have tried USA , Canada to no avail.

any recommendations?

Death is the number 1 killer in the world.

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted
Just wondering if any changes have been made or any downloads I need to do. Now, all of a sudden and for some probably 2 to 3 months I'm not able to log in to any server. Have tried USA , Canada to no avail.

any recommendations?

Recommendation number one is that you give a little more detail. What client software are you trying to connect with? An ATC client? A pilot client? What sim?

Recommendation number two is to check the pinned message in the "Pilot Software" forum, in case this applies to you:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=79470

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png

nebojsa milosavljevic
Posted
Posted

What are the Canada server numbers that you are trying to use?

nebojsa

Scott D. Williams
Posted
Posted

Jimmy try this server, cut and paste in your SB menu if you are still on FS9. 68.183.185.148

Scott D. Williams

KMEM

• 1 month later...
Jimmy Phillips 1346092
Posted
Posted

Scott,

No. Matter of fact found another note wher five to 6 addresses were listed and none worked for me.

Not been on VATSIM for probably six months, bout the same for WWA forums. The automatic p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word resets no more for me. Cleaned out internet explorer and everything to no avail. Maybe its just me time to let go and do my own thing.

Thanks for your note.

Jimmy Phillips

Death is the number 1 killer in the world.