You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Too many clients

Richard Nellyer

Richard Nellyer
Posted
Posted (edited)

As the topic title says. Getting an error "too many clients". Client is vPilot. Was connected to EURE CTR then asked to switch frequency. Despite vPilot saying I transmitting on the new frequency EURE CTR could still hear me. On restarting vpilot the above error message appeared when trying to connect

Edited by Guest

Adrián Caraballo
Posted
Posted

Me

Peter Westergren 1455787
Posted
Posted

I get the same error using Xsquawkbox. Cant connect to VATSIM. "To many clients..." and then gets disconnected.

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

You do realize the network is still officially down as AFV is being tested... right? Yes, there is a connection limitation. To be expected during the downtime. There are many people working at breakneck speed to fix the issues. In the meantime, your patience is expected and appreciated. https://network-status.vatsim.net

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

As it says on the link Don has sent, we are aware of the issues and the development team is working on it all.

Me.

Richard Nellyer
Posted
Posted
You do realize the network is still officially down as AFV is being tested... right? Yes, there is a connection limitation. To be expected during the downtime. There are many people working at breakneck speed to fix the issues. In the meantime, your patience is expected and appreciated. https://network-status.vatsim.net

I fully realise that Don and as member who was on the Beta team taking that tone is a little extreme. I was merely reporting an issue not moaning.

I am being patient and understand people are working hard.

Keep up the great work VATSIM.

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Sorry, didn't mean to be sharp -- just surprised at some of the recent posts. Apologies.

Don Desfosse

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

#BlameDon ;P

Me.

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Dang! My first #blameDon ! Again, apologies for any sharpness. All the best

Don Desfosse

Richard Nellyer
Posted
Posted
Dang! My first #blameDon ! Again, apologies for any sharpness. All the best

Don no worries at all. You guys must be flat out. AFV is by far a m[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ive, mahoosive improvement. Keep up the great work guys and please take a break at some point!