xPilot in VR

I've gotten xPilot working in VR using Oculus Desktop to bring the window (and my iPad with ForeFlight, using LonelyScreen) into the VR space.

As for PTT, I'm the OP in the other thread, I got it working using AutoHotKey to bind the Y button on my left controller to the c key as a PTT, then just need to make sure I have a notepad open and focused to make sure it works properly. It's a pretty clunky workaround, but it does work for now. Hoping for an update to allow direct PTT binding to xPilot.

• 1 year later...
On 10/18/2019 at 5:53 PM, Alec Friedman said:

I've gotten xPilot working in VR using Oculus Desktop to bring the window (and my iPad with ForeFlight, using LonelyScreen) into the VR space.

As for PTT, I'm the OP in the other thread, I got it working using AutoHotKey to bind the Y button on my left controller to the c key as a PTT, then just need to make sure I have a notepad open and focused to make sure it works properly. It's a pretty clunky workaround, but it does work for now. Hoping for an update to allow direct PTT binding to xPilot.

Hi Alec,

just found your threat here. COuld you please guide me through to set the PTT button on the VR controller?

Would be very helpful for me.

Thanks in advance

Edited by Christian Ziegler