Server Voice room Failure

I have tried daily as well. I checked my media packs as well. I noticed when I first boot up xPilot, I click settings and the sound bar for my mic is fluctuating meaning that it is receiving audio from my mic. The moment I click connect and it fails, in the settings dialogue box the microphone does not detect any audio. HOWEVER, the sound panel does recognize sound coming from my mic.

Same problem here, with the same error message "(Forbidden -)"

ID: 1138002

Mic is working perfectly. I noticed the "TX" remains black when connecting and even when switching to an active frequency. I can't hear anybody, only receiving texts.

EDIT: Sorry, I got the "Error connecting to voice server: Connect failed (Forbidden -)" - Error. I'm gonna post that into the other thread

• Board of Governors

Most two common reasons for the "Error connecting to voice server: Connect failed (Forbidden -)" error:

1. Joining or reactivating or changing p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]words in the last 24 hours. The database synchronization happens with the FSD servers multiple times a day, but with the AFV server only once a day at 12Z. So if you are unlucky with respect to timing, it's possible that you can log onto the network but not voice.

2. Make sure you're using correct capitalization for your p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word. The FSD server ignored that, but the AFV server requires correct capitalization, so it's possible that you can log onto the network but not voice if using incorrect capitalization in your p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Membership