totally blind controler

Hi my name is John Sanders.

I have a question: I'm totally blind and I'm not able to see.

every time I go in to the audio for vatsim client, when I'm using my text to speech reading program, it doesn't tell me whether or not the rx or tx buttons are checked or not.

How should I go about finding out whether they are checked or unchecked?

I use a text to speech reading program to help me in reading the text that appears on the screen.

I also find this one button that has the letters XC. what do those letters stand for?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

John Sanders

John,

After you connect to euroscope in the usual way, open and connect the Audio For VATSIM standalone client.

This will automatically tick the TX and RX buttons for your position. You will not need to use XC unless doing Center positions.

Hopefully your screen reading program reads 'Transceivers:' 1 (or any number above 0)

If it does that then you can safely [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ume they are ticked and you are connected to voice.

Happy to chat in UK Teamspeak at some point soon if you get stuck.

Cheers

Gary

Hi,

I use two different screen readers.

The first one is free.

Its called NVDA Non visual desktop access.

The other one I use is called jaws (job access with speech). Its a screen reader that is payware.

I have a question: I use vrc for connecting. whenever I try to connect to the afv server in the vrc application, I get disconnected. how should I go about connecting to that particular server?

In the settings window, in the AFV Client, what should the IP address be set to when doing atc controlling?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

John Sanders