You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

xPilot and Flight Factor B767

Wayne Gary

Wayne Gary
Posted
Posted

I have xPilot running fine with ZIBO. But it's not working well with Flight Factor B767. Voice does not work send or receive. Text to ATC transmits but does not receive. However, text chat works well both send and receive.

thanks,

wayne

Chad Griffin
Posted
Posted

viewtopic.php?f=157&t=79868

Make sure you are activating the appropriate buttons on the comm panel.

Wayne Gary
Posted
Posted

The com panel in the aircraft?

Chad Griffin
Posted
Posted

Yes. That link I sent shows a screen shot of the two buttons that need to be activated in order for it to work with the FF 767 and 757.

Wayne Gary
Posted
Posted

Thanks for your help

I got com 1 working but com 2 is still dead.

Chad Griffin
Posted
Posted

I just logged into VATSIM at SLC where there is an ATIS, tower, approach/departure, and center. I was able to set my COM1 to transmit and receive along with receive on COM2 (voice ATIS was looping on COM1 and tower was receiving on COM2). To make COM2 active for receiving, you need to press the round button below VHF R (see screenshot). But, you can only have one radio active for transmit and this is set using the MIC selector button (the large square buttons above the round buttons).

Hope this helps...

https://prnt.sc/pkt7fy

Wayne Gary
Posted
Posted

Last night com1 was working fine but today its broke again. I have every knob on that radio twisted all the way to the right.

thanks

Chad Griffin
Posted
Posted

Okay, but just to be sure....you are pressing the knob, correct? I know the knob can be turned to increase/decrease the volume. But the button has to be pressed down to be active and the top portion of the button should be lit up (sometimes hard to notice).

• 2 years later...
Aaron Heitzeberg
Posted
Posted

Hello there. I'm having the same issue with this. However, I cannot see the first image link at the top because it gives me a 404 page not found. Can you send the photo again?

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

Check my radio setup 19m20s into this video

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png