You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

xPilot beta update 1.1.0.4 now available

Justin Shannon

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

Version 1.1.0.4 of xPilot is now available for download from the web site, or via the automatic update utility built into the pilot client.

The following items were fixed in this version:

• TCP communications socket code rewritten to optimize aircraft position update movements in the sim
  • Possible fix for numerous unhandled exceptions when trying to process remote aircraft configuration states

This update will require lots of testing to ensure 1.) these changes actually fixed the offending issues, and 2.) no new bugs were introduced from these changes.

As always, if you encounter any crashes, please include all relevant logs (NetworkLog, PluginLog and X-Plane log).

Thank you for your patience.

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Nico Paetzold
Posted
Posted

Now everybody is not visible anymore, the aircrafts are sunken into the ground

Sebastian Mueller 1316635
Posted
Posted

Same problem here, since update to 1.1.0.4 all aircrafts sunken in the ground

Andrew Gransden
Posted
Posted

Seeing the same problem with underground aircraft. However, aircraft horizontal positioning is now accurate with low server traffic load. Will check later when system becomes heavily loaded.

Chad Griffin
Posted
Posted

Same here...all aircraft are sunk below ground level.

Denis Shestakov
Posted
Posted

Same problem with the other aircrafts

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

When you installed the upgrade, did you close X-Plane?

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Denis Shestakov
Posted
Posted

I did, bacuse there was an error updating xpilot files inside plugin's folder. After X-plane was closed, i pressed "Retry" button and update has been installed successfully.

Mark Jones 1467406
Posted
Posted

I see the same thing. I see the aircraft in the air just fine but once they get close to the ground they fall suddenly and go under and you only see the labels.

Gary Oliver
Posted
Posted

Looks like we are moving in the right direction in that people can see the planes doing their impression of a shark... Justin is working on the final fix. Bare with him.

Mark Jones 1467406
Posted
Posted

Just loaded 1.1.0.5 and I am all good now. I see all aircraft on the ground as in the air and they don't disappear into the ground on landings. Thanks so much for this quick response to all our issue . awesome work .