You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Error code 126, module not found

Jim Deuvall 1451148

Jim Deuvall 1451148
Posted
Posted

I start xpilot and it appears to load correctly and I can connect to the server and TX/RX on the radio frequencies.

Aircraft online do not appear in my visual.

What I've tried so far:

Turned off parked aircraft and removed all xplane AI aircraft. All the other AI vehicles are appearing.

I extracted bluebell cal folders and verified CSL folder is in the /Plugins/xpilot/resources/ folder

I tried typing .com1 125.8 in xpilot though it does not change the radio frequency

I did a scan on 45001 port and it appears to be closed. Turned off Firewall and its still closed.

In the log.txt file I see an entry that c:\x-plane 11/Resources/Plugins/xpilot/win_x64/xpilot.xml error code 126, Module not found. I verified that it is.

Is xpilot supposed to appear under plugins pulldown list? It is not in my xp11. I have no access to the folder paths within pilot.

Everything seems to be working correctly except no vatsim AI aircraft.

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted
In the log.txt file I see an entry that c:\x-plane 11/Resources/Plugins/xpilot/win_x64/xpilot.xml error code 126, Module not found. I verified that it is.

Is xpilot supposed to appear under plugins pulldown list? It is not in my xp11. I have no access to the folder paths within pilot.

Sounds like maybe you didn't specify the correct X-Plane root directory during install?

You say that xpilot does have a folder within X-Plane\Resources\plugins though? You don't happen to have more than one installation of X-Plane on your computer, do you?

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png

Jim Deuvall 1451148
Posted
Posted

We were very careful to install in the xplane 11 folder. the plugin installed within that plugins folder.

I downloaded bluebird files to the desktop, upzipped them to a CSL folder I created. Then unzipped the vertical correction file and copied into the CSL folder, overwriting the existing files. I then moved the CSL folder into the xpilot/resources folder and replaced the existing CSL folder that was there (and was empty).

I do have an xp10 installed but it sits in c:\xplane 10 demo folder.

Do you know how to access the pilot configuration where I can check the CSL folder path?

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

in X-Plane itself, top menu "Plugins" then "xPilot." If it's not there, something went wrong during the install.

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png

Jim Deuvall 1451148
Posted
Posted

I uninstalled xpilot and redownloaded the newest.

Installed and everything looks fine, no error messages.

xpilot still does not appear in xplane plugins pull-down list.

xpilot itself seems to be working though there are too many users on the servers to check it out.

the xpilot.xpl is in win_x64 folder. Its all lowercase and error code in log.txt says it can't find xPilot.xpl. Renamed but still get the same error.

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

The server limitations [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ociated with the bug were removed yesterday morning. Have you had a chance to try again?

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Jim Deuvall 1451148
Posted
Posted

Yes. Downloaded new version around 6PM tonight. Still doing the same thing

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

What version(s) of the Microsoft C++ redistributable package do you have installed?

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Jim Deuvall 1451148
Posted
Posted (edited)

I will have to check in control panel.

What version is targeted or required?

Edited by Guest

Jim Deuvall 1451148
Posted
Posted

C++ 2010 x64 v10.0.40219

C++ 2010 x86 v10.0.30319

Jim Deuvall 1451148
Posted
Posted

Yes that worked. xpilot showing in plugins and I can see traffic.

Awesome, thank you.