You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

v1106 / Ident issue

David Cross

David Cross
Posted
Posted

Per instructions i am letting the Dev know that what ever code FF uses for their A320-U it will not recognize the ident button in the plane. I tried the 3D button and the bound key i use. Neither worked. However the ident button in the client did work. I attempted to ident sat night. Thank you for this. : ).

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

Is it possible that the FF isn’t using the standard transponder identity command? I don’t have the FF, so I don’t have a way to test it. If your familiar with the dataref tool, can you send me a screenshot of all related transponder datarefs/commands that the FF is touching?

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

David Cross
Posted
Posted

I'll see if i can grab a SS of that. Thanks.

Dave.

David Cross
Posted
Posted

I don't know much about the dataref editor. I only have it to get rid of the annoying fog layer. Anyway, I opened up the editor while the FF A320 - U was loaded and running with all systems on. I first searched under xp settings what would be the bind for ident, and found what appears to be "a320/pedestal/ATC_Ident" Opening up the editor, the value with this bind is 0.00000. I took a picture with my phone, cause I didn't know if the SS would pick up the overlay. Anyway, hopefully this helps.

Thank you Mr. Justin. Awesome Program. : )

Dave. A320-Ident.jpg

David Cross
Posted
Posted

Did this ss help?.