You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Update to 1.1.0.7 removed my CSL's

Daniel Mckee

Daniel Mckee
Posted
Posted

Subject title says it all. This is an easy fix but Is this normal?

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

Can you explain more? Are you saying your CSL folders got deleted? The xPilot installer doesn’t touch CSL packages; it only overwrites the plugin file.

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Daniel Mckee
Posted
Posted

The update removed all the files within the CSL folder and left an empty CSL folder. Last night a friend of mine also updated and the same thing happened. As the update notice appears after one has already started xPilot could updating a program after it has started be the culprit?

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

I just tested it by putting a couple of my CSL folders inside the Resources/CSL folder and ran the most recent installer and nothing was deleted. I'm sure there would be a lot of angry posts if this was actually happening.

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted
The update removed all the files within the CSL folder and left an empty CSL folder. Last night a friend of mine also updated and the same thing happened. As the update notice appears after one has already started xPilot could updating a program after it has started be the culprit?

The only thing I can think is that the update installed to a different location than the earlier version... ?

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png