You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

xPilot toggle key not working since latest update.

Don Jones

Don Jones
Posted
Posted

I've tried with various keyboard keys but this seems to have stopped working since latest update. I can make the settings box disappear in full screen xplane but it won't re-appear again. It was working fine before, any ideas? Thanks ....

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

I have not made any changes to that part of the code. What keyboard key are you using? Have you tried launching xPilot as an administrator?

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Don Jones
Posted
Posted
I have not made any changes to that part of the code. What keyboard key are you using? Have you tried launching xPilot as an administrator?

Hi Justin. I'm running xPilot as administrator & XPlane 11 as administrator. I've tried various keyboard keys including "Q" "DEL" on numberpad etc. I've tried launching xPilot before XPlane & vice versa. I've tried full screen & windowed. It was working fine a couple of days ago but for some reason it's stopped toggling now. I'm using a single screen and preferably in full screen mode so it's really useful to be able to pop it up when needed. Anything else I could try? Many thanks...

Don Jones
Posted
Posted

I've uninstalled / re-installed xPilot & it's working fine now thanks.

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

Odd. I wonder if the toggle key entry somehow got corrupted in your configuration file.

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS