Not seeing other aircraft in the sky on TCAS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Would appreciate some help as even with the latest x-Pilot version (1.1.5), I cannot see other aircraft on TCAS. I have tried several aircraft such as the Zibo, Toliss, and FFA320. Is there a setting in X-Plane itself that I need to manipulate to see the TCAS traffic? Thanks in advance.

What other plugins do you have installed? It sounds like there's another plugging grabbing control of the AI slots before xPilot.

Controller (C1), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Yes. Not only will any AI traffic plugin conflict, but, you also don't want planes flying around in a multiplayer airspace that only you can see. It could easily cause confusion if you hold on the ground or modify your flight path to avoid traffic that your controller and the other pilots around you aren't seeing.

Cheers,

-R.

fvJfs7z.png

What other plugins do you have installed? It sounds like there's another plugging grabbing control of the AI slots before xPilot.

Thanks for your reply. I do have FSCloud plug-in and World traffic 3 in the plug ins folder. I'll pull FSCLoud out to see if that wolves the issue.

Recommend you try moving both.

Cheers,

-R.

fvJfs7z.png

Hello!

Just to clarify some things with G1000 on XPlane:

1) Multiplayer planes off: No plane blips on G1000

2) Multiplayer planes on: Random multiplayer + VATSIM traffic on G1000

3) Multiplayer planes + Traffic Cleaner LUA script: only VATSIM traffic on G1000

Maybe you could implement the function of that LUA script directly into XPilot?

Thanks,

Bernhard.

PS: The script is on https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/42546-general-tcas-cleanup/

Bernhard Harb

VACC Austria Member

• 9 months later...