You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Unable to transmit (version 1.1.2.0)

Bruno Koch

Bruno Koch
Posted
Posted

I've been using xPilot for a few weeks now with barely any issues, save for some random voice server disconnections which were easily fixed. After upgrading to version 1.1.2.0, however, I've been unable to transmit at all. I'm not even sure if my text transmission are going through, as both "TX" boxes are permanently grayed out no matter what I do. I've even tried running xPilot as administrator and re-instaling it, but nothing seems to be working.

Justin Shannon
Posted
Posted

Which aircraft are you using?

Controller (C3), Los Angeles ARTCC
Developer: xPilot, vATIS

Graham Woodley
Posted
Posted (edited)

Removed to separate thread.

Edited by Guest
1228.png

Bruno Koch
Posted
Posted
Which aircraft are you using?

I was flying the ToLiss A319 at the time. I should add that I've had some issues with xPilot communicating with that plane in previous versions, but simply typing ".com 1" would enable TX and RX. I'd then enable RX on com 2 as well if I was in uncontrolled airspace to make sure I could hear both the Brazilian UNICOM frequency (123,450) and the default one (122,800), as that's where I usually fly.

I could still receive both audio and text transmission from other pilots and ended up requesting other pilots to relay my transmissions for me. This happened on the day I installed version 1.1.2.0, so I'll test it later today to see if restarting fixes it.

Bruno Koch
Posted
Posted

I have just started a flight with the same airplane, and xPilot still won't transmit at all. This is what xPilot looks like to me:

B3qC0LY.png

I've never had this problem in earlier versions.

Edit: I'm currently on the ZIBO 737-800, and everything is working as intended. This seems to be an issue between xPilot and the ToLiss A319.