You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

[RESOLVED]Cannot login to AFV (Username/Password incorrect?)

Adam Kenny 1386789

Adam Kenny 1386789
Posted
Posted (edited)

I'm trying to log into AFV after I've just logged into ES as a controller and vPilot for tower view, it lets me connect alright, but when I connect AFV it says that the stuff is incorrect? I didn't reset my p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word, I got my p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word and CID sent to my email and typed it word for word, but nope.

Help would be appreciated!

Edited by Guest

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Did you read the stickied post at the top of the forum? Hope this helps.

viewtopic.php?f=156&t=80043&p=538180#p538180

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Adam Kenny 1386789
Posted
Posted

I've read it and the only thing I can think of is that I requested a region change recently, could that be it?

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

No. Region change has no effect on your ability to log onto the network with your correct username and p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Nestor Perez
Posted
Posted

It needs to be just like it was typed the first time ever you used new voice. If you typed it all caps then, it'll have to be all caps now. If it was any random variation of caps/non-caps, it'll have to be exactly the same variation now.

Me.

Adam Kenny 1386789
Posted
Posted

I've just reset my p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word, so I'll try again at 12z tomorrow and post my results...

Adam Kenny 1386789
Posted
Posted

It's a success! Resetting my p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word has worked. Thanks all for the help