You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

V pilot touch and go's

Charles Wells 1441953

Charles Wells 1441953
Posted
Posted

Can i use v pilot for touch and go's and if yes , what is the setup for small aircraft (barron 58)

thanks

hpwells1

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

how you set up your pilot client isn't different whether you're doing touch and goes, flying a VFR cross country, IFR, GA, airliner, etcetera.

please clarify what you're asking for help with.

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png

Charles Wells 1441953
Posted
Posted

Thank You for responding. First of all I am not sure if I can use V pilot (Vatsim) without getting a new ID and Code. The reason is that when I try to connect I get a error message( VERSION_MISMATCH 5) in red. Load flight plan, activate, error message (NOT CONNECTED TO NETWORK) I am running version 2.4.0

hpwells1

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

A new ID and code won't help if your sim and pilot client aren't talking to one another. You can't have (and don't need) more than one VATSIM ID and p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word.

What simulator are you running?

If you are using FSX, you need to be running it with Service Pack 2 and/or the "Acceleration" upgrade. If you have the "Gold Edition" I believe it comes with, but, it may still be a two-step installation process.

Please confirm you are running FSX Acceleration and/or SP2, or if not, which exact flight sim version you are running.

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png