You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

ATC window

Lionel De Nobile 814788

Lionel De Nobile 814788
Posted
Posted

Hi all;

Everything work fine except the window for ATC !

When i click to see wich ATC is online in my region, i only get 1/2 (half) window for ATC and i cannot redimention it.

I only see left hand side of window so i see the frequencies but nut the texte so i dont know wich one to select. And at the same time since i only have 1/2 of it i dont see the [X] in the top right corner so i cannot close the window.

By the way i can move the window inside the SB window.

PS: i use texte only

Xavier Van Nieuwenhuyse 81
Posted
Posted

Hia,

I have the same problem on an older and slower computer.

Maybe updating the Open GL drivers will do it? On my PC it didn't.

So the ennoying thing I found out to make it work:

Maximizing ASRC, close, re-start ASRC, then repeat the process until at a certain point (usually after 4-5 times) the window shows complete

Or close the current windows session, open a new session, and start ASRC as very first application, this does it as well for me.

Hope this helps....

Xavier Van Nieuwenhuyse

Owen Catherwood 903683
Posted
Posted
Hi all;

Everything work fine except the window for ATC !

When i click to see wich ATC is online in my region, i only get 1/2 (half) window for ATC and i cannot redimention it.

I only see left hand side of window so i see the frequencies but nut the texte so i dont know wich one to select. And at the same time since i only have 1/2 of it i dont see the [X] in the top right corner so i cannot close the window.

By the way i can move the window inside the SB window.

PS: i use texte only

If you're using Text only once you contact the initial controller by double-clicking on the name, which closes the ATC window, you can tune your COM1 radio to the [Mod - Happy Thoughts]igned frequency and you should be communicating with the next controller.

KZSE C3/Facilities Administrator

1798.png

Lionel De Nobile 814788
Posted
Posted

Thanks all for the reply ;

I think i found out my probleme was because the window for SBHost was too small, by setting it larger now i have a full ATC window.

I was using it only for texte so it was only a few inch hight and full wide

Xavier Van Nieuwenhuyse 81
Posted
Posted

Oops... I was talking about the controller software

I urgently need new gl[Mod - Happy Thoughts]es I guess... or more sleep and less internet....

Xavier Van Nieuwenhuyse